Saturday, January 15, 2011

A beginning...

Writing is a new thing for me.  All my life I have been interested in projects I can do with my hands.  I learned to sew and embroider when I was a child; in school I studied painting and the arts; as an adult I have added quilting, mosaics, beading and photography to my interests.  My mind whirls with ideas and it's sometimes hard to stay focused.  I hope that by writing down some of these ideas I can collect my thoughts and create a better understanding of what I do and why.

3 comments:

  1. Sally Ann,

    Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! I'm a friend of Hank Nuwer and one of Steve's online pals. I hope you post often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SallyAnn ~

    I also welcome you to the blogosphere! Thank you for including me on your sidebar :) I look forward to reading the musings of a fellow artist... Let the mind whirl! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete