Sunday, January 30, 2011

Refugee



The snow came down. The power went out. The week of work and projects I had planned came to naught. What could have been three days of misery, though, was averted because my dear friends invited me to stay with them. My beading business is portable, so I was still able to get some pieces finished. I co-opted the end of the sofa and spread my supplies out on the coffee table (did I mention that these are very good friends?) While chatting, catching up on news, watching a movie on tv, I created three wrap around bracelets with which I am very pleased. Susan, who is also a photographer, had some great ideas about photographing the pieces. Ideas that I was glad to use. Inspiration can come from anywhere; whether it be from within or from a collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment